Hurry! Free Measuring Magnet on All Orders over $10! Click Here.
img img img

Buds On A Wire

EAR BUDS WITH 40” CORD

Item Number : 48379P1

$1.95 EACH
QUANTITY DISCOUNT
Quantity Price
1 - 9 $1.95 ea.
10 - 99 $1.00 ea.

Temporarily out of stock. Please check back later.

Check Store Availability
Chicago :

In Stock

Milwaukee :

In Stock

Geneva :

In Stock

Buds On A Wire

Did you know that 43% of all wireless ear buds are dropped someplace where you have to get help from angry subway employees to retrieve them? The other 57% are dropped where you'll never see them again. The answer to this problem? Wires. Like the 40” black wire (call it a cord) that comes attached to these stereo ear buds. Include a covered case that the cord wraps around, and (3) sets of silicone covers in small (white), medium (blue), and large (black) to fit your own personal earholes. Also, about $124 cheaper than the ones on the subway tracks.

SHARE